BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2011

Homestudy....

Saturday...Brett and I headed out for our individual interviews with our caseworker. She truly is great...very laid back, curious and open...which makes her very easy to talk with. She has great experience, 18+ years, so I ask lots of questions. Ethiopia adoptions are a mess right now and wait times look to be moving closer to one year. I'm ok with that. I just pray the country doesn't close or waits become 4 yrs (like they are in China). Our HS caseworker will come to our house in three weeks and then she will prepare our homestudy for completion. I'm ready!!! Ready to get movin to get on a one year wait list...lol...crazy but true! She said she sees no problem with "passing" us for two children! Wow...two more kiddos in our home...God is great!

Continue to pray for Japan...its heartbreaking to watch the videos and see the pictures.

0 comments: