BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Super Pumped!

We leave the first week of March to meet our precious boys. Please pray for peace as we leave our three children here behind and for everything to go smoothly when we appear at court in Ethiopia. I'm soooo ready to bring my boys home and start bonding with them. And our kids are ready to meet their siblings. The boys are healthy and look great. We get weekly updates on them, since they have been moved from their orphanage to the foster home. I'm ready to turn in, so I can go on an all day date with my honey tomorrow! We plan to buy some little items like glow in the dark necklaces and bouncy balls for the old kids tomorrow...as part of our date. Funny, how exciting something as simple as that can be.

:)

0 comments: