BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Media Fast & update...

Hubby, me and our teen attend a Sunday evening Bible study called "Equip" and we were challenged this week to give up Media for 48 hours. I failed! I would love to blame it on the fact that we are adopting and that I have to check email to see if our agency is writing us...and while that is true...I still failed! Oh well. God has lots of time to work on me.
On the adoption front...We did get news this morning! Which I am happy to write about here. Its not HUGE news, but its good news. Our babies are being moved into our adoption agencies "foster home." Its a transition home. This will be their home till they come live with us. Although its pricey, I don't care b/c we will get weekly updates on them. Nor do I have a choice. The orphanage they came from requires they be moved to the transition home once they are matched with a family, so they came make room for more kids. It makes sense. Plus they will get around the clock medical care if needed. *sigh* a relief to this momma.
Please understand that while a lot of family and friends read this blog to hear about our journey. We won't be able to post much about the updates. Its our agency and our hearts intent to protect our children, and legally they are not ours yet. Thanks for your understanding. Please keep praying for us. Its a beautiful journey, but its also an intense emotional one.
On the financial front...we still have approx $5-6,000.00 left to raise! (although this figure is a moving target if something else comes up that we don't know about) We have come so far!!!! Those figures will cover all the expenses of the last trip. Wow...God is so good. If you feel led to help with that expense please contact me or click on the chipin link on the left.
Thanks; God Bless!!!!

0 comments: