BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wooohoooo!

Although it was yucky weather today...a friend and I sat in her garage all morning with a garage sale. My dear friend and her husband purged a bit. He went through his books, model airplanes, and things...she went through her clothes, home decorations, jeans, and shoes. Between the three of us and a few items from my mom...we filled her garage! It got colder as the went on, but we made $270.00!!!! And we didn't even have big items! We also sold $69 worth of Mothers Day Raffle tickets! So our grand total for the day was $319 (I had to subtract the cost to run an ad in the paper). I am so thrilled with that! Considering how many activities were going and the crummy weather...I think we did great! I want to say a huge thanks to my friend and her husband for contributing to our adoption. Your generousity is amazing and we appreciate both of you and your friendship so much. If you would like to contribute to our adoption, you can click on the chipin link on the right hand side and make a donation or you can buy a shirt or a Mothers Day Raffle ticket! Thanks!!!

0 comments: