BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy!

It has been a crazy week. Lots of listening to God and praying over what he is asking. Sometimes I think He just likes to put us through a lot of soul searching and refining. Z and E have been sick this past week and yesterday they graciously gave it to me...fever and all. :( Its ok, I'm still breathing. And its nice to be able to slow down...not b/c I want to, but b/c I'm being forced to. Probably is the only way it would happen anyways. Good news...we have changed up the shirts and our profile a bit on www.adoptionbug.com/heartforafricakids
So there are a few new shirts available! I'm so thankful this fundraising option is available to us, it has been incredibly easy on our end thus far! Be sure to check it out! Keep praying for us. We have a ton of paperwork ahead of us and I could be working on it today, but I tire easily being this sick!
Blessings; Micah

0 comments: