BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Lovely Memory Keepsake Box







First of all...I want to say THANK YOU to all of those who purchased tickets for our Christmas Album raffle. We raised $55.00 which was $5 more than my goal (not all of it shows on the Chipin because local people paid us cash)...whoohooo. This time of year is soo busy and I know money is tight for most of us, so truly from all of our hearts...Thank you! Your contribution will make a life long difference is that of an orphan.
I was cleaning my scrapbook closet out over the weekend and I can across this nice memory keepsake box that I had made. Its really girly and cute. It also has a magnetic closer flap, so it doesn't just flip open and spill the contents everwhere. It measures 10x10 and it approximately 3 inches in heigth. Here it is...I have decided to sell it and all the proceeds go into our savings for our adoption. This would make an awesome Christmas gift box for a girl or woman! Suggested price: $20.00 plus shipping if you are not local.

0 comments: