BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day Fundraiser Prep & Help!




We made flower arrangements, sugar cookies and tons of other little things. Lots of work go into fundraisers. Also I had a wonderful / terrific team helping me...they were amazing. A scrapbook lady (Donna) came from Champaign and sold some of her merchandise. Brook brought tons of beautiful Mary Kay decorated up for V-day (and Tammy helped her). And Beth came all the way from Decatur with homemade chocolates! I wish I would have taken some pictures there...but I didn't. :( I just want to give a HUGE thanks to the girls for being so wonderful and helping out, I appreciate each of you very much! And a special thanks to Brook for being such a wonderful friend and giving so much of herself to our adoption. You and people like you are what make the world a beautiful place. And for being such a good friend with a listening ear, I appreciate it. I also want to thank Julie Young for donating some Uppercase Living, Bells Floral, Lawyer Richey Floral, Country Market Charleston floral, Shannan Strode for homemade soaps and tats, & Towne Square Jewerly. I'm sorry if I forgot someone. :) We made a total of $770!!!!

0 comments: