BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wait, Wait, Wait...

Today, I can honestly say I am content to wait. I have wanted to be at this stage for so long...in a hurry to just wait! Silly, but its the truth. Brett and I have done all we can do on our end. Now we let the US and Ethiopia governments do their part. And we wait for our precious child(ren) pictures to arrive. Which means (technically speaking) we are "waiting on our referral."

Once they send us pictures via email, we have seven days to respond "yes or no"...when we say yes...we have to pay $1,500.00

Of that amount, we are currently $157.71 short!

Please spread the word. Prayfully consider helping us make this adoption possible. We appreciate all of our supporters and I know two little orphan children who do too!

0 comments: